Terms, Conditions and General Information:
The contract starts when client have agreed to use EJIUSA LLC’s services and signed an agreement/ proposal acceptance form by which client agree to abide by these conditions. All contracts are subject to ‘laws of the land” Prior to any engagement, event, meetings or wedding planning with EJIUSA LLC, the client must sign a booking form in which they agree to EJIUSA LLC's terms & conditions as follows.
The parties referred to in these terms and conditions shall be as follows:
- EJIUSA LLC ('Company' – supplier of services)
- The Acceptor of Services ('Contracting Party')
- The Receiver of the Services (Clients')
- Persons acting as agents for The Company ('The Agent')
- Our services include but are not limited to: Consulting, corporate meetings, event, destination wedding planning, management, hosting, catering, transportations, marketing, project management, graphic and web design, market research, PR services, sponsorship, award winning dinners, fun galas, corporate events, incentive programs, exclusive property rentals, culinary, cultural, and special interest events, certified meeting managers, site selection, onsite management for the events, hospitality desk, media management, meeting rooms, audio visual equipment and conference “runners”, transportation, group and individual transfers, meet and greet services at the airports, coaches, limousines, and sedans, private sightseeing tours, and entertainment.
- EJIUSA LLC strive to make clients’ event more than ordinary and impactful, an experience that will be memorable or an experience that will last long after the event is over.
In entering into an agreement with the Company for the supply of services, the Contracting Party and each and every guest/ participant agree to be bound by all the conditions, exemptions and provisions herein contained.
Our fees: Our fees for events / services will be agreed and specified under separate cover based of events, meetings, products, destinations.
- 1st meeting - Free
- 2nd meeting: Free
- Unlimited telephone consultation
- Unlimited e-mail communication
- Inspection of venues: Up to two visits
- General Hourly Rate: US $125.00 – $250.00 per hour
- Graphic and web design services: One complimentary edit/change to the initial design. Additional changes will be charged at our standard hourly rates or as agreed upon.
- Payment Terms:
The contracting party agrees to pay a booking deposit of 25% of total invoice value at the time of booking and the remaining 75% balance on presentation of an appropriate invoice approximately 31 days prior to the event unless otherwise agreed. For bookings made within 31 days of an event the total event fee will be due on confirmation of the booking.
- Confirmation: The Company will only accept a booking upon receipt of written confirmation and once this is received a contract will be deemed to have been made. Until the booking deposit is paid and contract signed and returned, the Company shall be free to offer the date in question to other parties.
If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking, the booking deposit of 25% of total invoice value will be forfeited. If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking within 31 days prior to the event date, the Contracting Party shall be liable to pay the total price contracted for.
- Change of Event Date:
Once the booking is confirmed and Event Booking Form signed any change of contracted event date initiated by the contracting party up to 31 days prior to the event date, will incur an administration fee of 10% of the total contracted event fee. The contracted event date cannot be changed within 30 days of the event date without the full event fee being incurred.
- Reduction in Numbers:
Should the Contracting Party reduce the number of guests / participants, that he has contracted on behalf of, 30 days or more prior to the event date, the Contracting Party shall be liable to pay a cancellation charge of 75% of the full price attributable to each such guest / participants. If guest numbers reduce within 30 days of the event date the Contracting Party shall be liable to pay 100% of the price attributable to each Guest.
- Post Event Extras Invoices:
Invoices for extras shall be payable no later than 14 days following the date in which the invoice is dated. All extras will incur a 10% administration charge.
- Late Payment: If payment is not made within the terms set out above, EJIUSA LLC reserves the right to charge interest at 1.00 % per week on overdue fees.
- The Company's Authority:
The Contracting Party and each and every guest/ participant agree to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on the Company's behalf on all grounds of safety and that the Company's opinion is final and will be abided by howsoever expressed. If in the opinion of the Company, its agents, the Contracting Party or guest / participant is behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may, in the opinion of the Company, it's agents, lead to a disruption of the services at the contracted event, the Contracting Party or guest/ participant will, at the request or order of the Company, it's agents leave the event for the rest of the day contracted for, without the Company, its agents, encountering any liability.
All rights to any images and video taken by or on behalf of EJIUSA LLC for the client are retained by EJIUSA LLC. Where a CD of high resolution images or video is included as part of the package, EJIUSA LLC gives permission to the Client to use the images freely, however, ownership of the images remains with EJIUSA LLC.
- Display Marketing:
The Client hereby gives permission for EJIUSA LLC to display any images and video included in this contract in EJIUSA LLC marketing material, including case studies, literature, exhibitions, advertising, competitions, magazines and on websites. No use of any of the images will be used for other commercial reasons, except with written permission from the Client.
- Liability for Damage or Loss:
The Contracting Party accepts liability to pay in full for any damage or loss to boats, vehicles, waterproof clothing, or other equipment supplied by the Company, arising out of an act or omission of the Contracting Party or guests/ participants. The Contracting Party and each guest / participant agree to limit any claims against the Company to the risks and amounts insured against by the Company and agree to observe the terms and conditions thereof. A synopsis of the insurance policy is available to all Contracting Parties and guests/ participants. The Company and its agents accept no responsibility in respect of any damage whatsoever, to any property of the Contracting Party or guests/ participants except where such damage is caused by the negligence of the Company or agents.
- The Contracting Party and each and every guest/ participant agree to save the Company, it's agents, harmless from and to indemnify the Company, it's agents against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death or injury to the Contracting Party or guests/ participants, arising out of or in connection with attendance at the contracted event in circumstances where the company is not at fault.
- The Company or its agents accept no responsibility for matters outside the Company's control causing the contracted event to be cancelled or altered from the advertised or contracted program. The Contracting Party agrees that the Company may change the event contracted for without reduction in price in the instance of weather conditions rendering the original event impractical or dangerous. The company may change the activity or product supplied if necessary but will Endeavour to supply a similar activity or product. Where possible all changes will be discussed with the Contracting Party prior to the event date.
- It is hereby expressly agreed that each and every agent of The Company (including every Independent Contractor employed by The Company) shall take the benefit of every exemption and limitation herein contained and every exemption from liability, defense and immunity of whatsoever nature applicable to The Company or to which The Company is entitled here under shall also be available and shall extend to protect every such agent of The Company. The Company is or shall be deemed to be acting as agent or trustee on behalf of and for the benefit of all persons who are or might be its agents from time to time (including Independent Contractors as aforesaid) and all such persons shall to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the contract evidenced by this agreement.
- If any term of this Agreement is deemed to be void or unenforceable whether in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement including any part of such term which is not held to be invalid shall not be prejudiced or affected and shall continue to apply subject to such amendment.
- Any additions or alterations of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the involved parties.
- For each preferred supplier, EJIUSA LLC will advise client in respect of their terms and conditions and payment schedule. EJIUSA LLC. is unable to make advance payments to suppliers on clients’ behalf unless otherwise agreed. Clients must ensure that EJIUSA LLC have received cleared payment in time for to meet suppliers payment schedules. EJIUSA LLC cannot be held liable if clients fail to clear the necessary funds in time to meet these obligations and the supplier then withdraws their service.” EJIUSA LLC. will not be held liable for any outstanding payments to suppliers on Clients’ behalf.
- Insurance: EJIUSA LLC advises all clients to take out separate insurance for their event. This will cover possible loss or damage to our equipment, or that of our suppliers, used at client’s event. If clients desire, EJIUSA will forward details under separate cover.
- EJIUSA LLC. does not accept any liability for non‐completion of an event or for any delays arising as a result of strikes, riots or lockouts, adverse weather conditions, loss, damage or cancellation due to fire, flood or any other cause beyond its control
- The liability of EJIUSA LLC. in respect of any breach of the Contract, including any applied terms shall not extend to any consequential loss whatsoever suffered by the client or their guests
- EJIUSA LLC may end this contract if: Client break its terms; or As a company client become bankrupt/enter into a voluntary agreement with creditor/a receiver is appointed. Under these circumstances it will end immediately and EJIUSA LLC will recover costs.
- Change of date: Subject to written notice to EJIUSA LLC., EJIUSA LLC may agree to a change of date. In this case work completed to date will be payable upon receipt of an invoice, and client will be re quoted on any additional hours/work required.
- EJIUSA LLC. will do its utmost to ensure that client’s event goes ahead. However, if a supplier pulls out at a late date, EJIUSA LLC will try to find a replacement but will not be liable.
- In the event that client need to cancel their event and a change of date is not agreed upon:
Within 90 days EJIUSA LLC will retain 75% of the contracted amount payable (or the full amount of services delivered + 20%, whichever is greater)
Within 0-89 days the full contracted amount is payable.
- By accepting the terms and conditions of EJIUSA LLC, the Contracting Party accepts the booking terms and conditions of all suppliers and sub contractors to The Company. In so much The Contracting Party agrees to be bound by all terms relating to security / damage deposits, in relation to yacht charter, equipment hire and accommodation.